President & CEO
REO Management Services, Inc., has brought together exceptional talent with in-depth experience and national reach. This is your assurance that we can deliver a broad range of services to effectively manage your high-value properties. In depth specialization gives you a big advantage in maximum recovery from your distinctive property inventory.
John Fontana is President & CEO of REO Management Services, a leading real estate and construction consulting company with an ever-expanding national portfolio including Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Founded in 1997, REO Management Services oversees several private investment firms, as well as high profile lending institutions. The core of REO Management Services is servicing high-value asset portfolios to reduce reserve, minimize loss and ensure above average returns to the investor.
In addition to John’s success in the REO management field, he is also President of an award winning construction business. Since 1988, J. Fontana Contracting has completed large custom home projects across the United States. In 2006, J. Fontana Contracting received the prestigious “Best Whole House Renovation Award” from Remodeling News Magazine. John is a member of the REOMAC Commercial Advisory Committee, a Board Member of the Cardinal & Gold Fund, a non-profit organization for private schools in New York City. John is also a licensed real estate broker
and custom builder
At REO Management Services we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible information, industry knowledge and services available today and tomorrow. We are continually increasing our effective and productive services by educating ourselves in all areas of real estate, construction and REO property management. Our company currently holds licenses in the following:
Licensed By The State of Connecticut – Department of Consumer Protection
- REO Management Services (CT #0758066)
- Provisional Real Estate Appraiser (CT #0001660)
- Real Estate Broker (CT Broker #0756469)
- Home Improvement Contractor (CT #566537)
- Local Union No. 210
- National Association of Realtors (NRDS #81203469)
- Licensed by the State of Florida – Department of Consumer Protection
- REO Management Services (#1013884)
Awards & Recognition
- REO Management Services, working alongside one of our contracting specialist, J. Fontana Contracting, is awarded the prestigious Innovation Construction 2006 Award by Remodeling News Publication.
- John Fontana, President and Founder of REO Management Services, is also on the Board of Directors as Building Chairman for the well known Cardinal Hayes High School located in Bronx, New York.